Monday 23 January 2012

The Therapist







No silly I'm not seeing a therapist, however I do give awesome advice, at least I'd like to think. My husband jokingly said that he would set up our guest bedroom with a couch so I can use for my friends. I am a dental hygienist by profession but I am that go to gal for my girlfriends. No matter the situation I always have a song or catch phrase or something downright funny that just fits. Where it comes from who knows but I need to start copyrighting some of it LOL. Alot of the advice I give is about relationships, I think it has to do with me being the married one. I also think it has to do with me keeping it straight, not gonna spare your feelings, not gonna tell you what you want to hear, I kinda go for the jugular *evil laugh*. But seriously if you are over reacting I'm gonna tell you, if you are being naive I'm gonna tell you, if you need to shank him I'M GONNA TELL YOU. But all in all I love my girls and would do anything for them to experience the happiness I do everyday with my husband. God said it is not good for man to be alone...I just want my Eve's to find the right Adam's :)

"let that man be a man and put your balls in the trash " GSmith 

No comments:

Post a Comment