Monday 23 January 2012


Then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. But does it always turn out that way???? Naaaah. Some folks end up with up the baby without love or marriage. Others may have the love and waiting for the marriage. But this chick right here has two out of three and in the right order too!! LOL (well not really). I met my wonderful husband 8 years ago and we have been married for 5. Out of those 5 years we have been trying to have a baby for 3. But it seems SO much longer....so much for time flies when you're having fun. Over the past three years I have been to doctors, done testing, popped pills, timed baby dancing, drank elixirs and STILL no baby. After all of the above accompanied with many pity parties, lots of tears, tantrums and questions. I even started to think God was punishing me but now that my better judgement has kicked in obviously that is not the case. He just has to align some stuff first, now how long that takes? No clue. But I do know this is a leap year and all these babies falling out the sky one of em has my name on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment